Air Cargo Carriers, LLC (ACC) is a logistics partner and project management group providing services for foreign post, USPS, FedEx, UPS, DHL, and other valued clients. These services include the coordination and oversight of line-haul air transportation, guidance on USPS, European Union, and Universal Postal Union compliance regulation, Extra Territorial Office of Exchange due diligence and implementation, cargo sales, and warehouse oversight in New York.
The Project Manager manages key client projects in coordination, implementation, executive control, and completion of the project, while remaining aligned with strategy commitments and goals of the organization.
- 35% (Includes international travel)
- Leads an interdepartmental team, to complete assigned project accurately, and efficiently.
- Outlines the tasks involved with project and delegates accordingly.
- Meet and align with the accounting department regarding the budget specifications and project deliverables.
- Prepares and implements budget based on estimate and the client needs.
- Conducts risk assessments; reports identified risks to management; provides recommendations when the project is in the risk of not being completed on time.
- Addresses questions, concerns, and/or complaints throughout the life cycle of the projects.
- Acts as a liaison between company, customers, and vendors.
- Complete permit requirements specific to USDA, CBP, and other regulator agencies for transportation and inspection of foreign shipments.
- Remain current on USPS, European Union, and United Postal Union regulation and procedures.
- Meets regularly with their team: Budget Analyst, Warehouse Manager, and Sales Rep to prepare and present status updates to executives and other stakeholders.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, local, industry, contractual, and company regulations, standards, specifications, and best practices.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Director of Business Development & Safety.
- Duties may expand to other projects based on company growth.
- Ability to adapt to a diverse global business culture.
- Readiness to travel (domestic and international).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent negotiations skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Thorough understanding of or the ability to quickly learn about the project or product being developed.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in related field, which may include Computer Science, Business, or Engineering, required.
- At least three years of related experience required.
- PMP, PgMP, CAPM, and/or comparable project management certifications a plus
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times.
- Insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, flexible spending accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) Program
- Paid holidays and paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement program that can be used for project manager and position growth such as PMP Certificate programs and other related courses.
- Join a growing team with global outreach.
- Ability to jumpseat on company aircraft.
- Collect hotel, rental car, and airline reward points.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, including sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.