- 15-Jul-2021 to 17-Sep-2021 (CST)
- Mobile, AL, USA
- Market Competitive hourly rate
As a contract role, benefits will be offered by the third party agency this individual is employed by.
Airbus is an international pioneer in the aerospace industry. We are a leader in designing, manufacturing and delivering aerospace products, services and solutions to customers on a global scale. We aim for a better-connected, safer and more prosperous world.
A commercial aircraft manufacturer, with Space and Defence as well as Helicopters Divisions, Airbus is the largest aeronautics and space company in Europe and a worldwide leader.
Airbus has built on its strong European heritage to become truly international with roughly 180 locations and 12,000 direct suppliers globally. The company has aircraft and helicopter final assembly lines across Asia, Europe and the Americas, and has achieved a more than sixfold order book increase since 2000.
Supports the operational HR team at the Mobile Final Assembly Line (FAL) through coordination of HR activities of this client facing team.
Ensures accuracy of data transfers and follow-up of actions, ensures adherence to process and communicates at all stages of process implementation to the relevant stakeholders. Acts as a liaison and clearing house for data and information between HRBPs, HRIS, Compensation & Benefits and expatriation activities. Acts as a deputy for HRBPs in their absence.
- Assist with the implementation of organization management, development initiatives and change management programs.
- Participate in the communication of new policies and information regarding employee benefit programs.
- Support HR team to communicate performance management initiatives; including assisting in the creation of training and development, succession planning and career plan preparation.
- Preparation of employment offers and general employee relation activities
- Coordinate recruitment activities
- Assist with new hire orientation and oversee the onboarding process
- Assist with the exit process for terminating employees; including development of documentation as appropriate
- Provide and analyze data for reporting purposes
- Administration of HR filing
- Process candidate travel reimbursements
- Data Entry in to HR tools and trackers
- Perform as a deputy for HRBP's when required
Qualified Experience / Skills / Training:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the Human Resources in an organization with multiple functions.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in communicating in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to manage projects through completion including effectively identifying the scope, objectives, outcomes, and success metrics
- Working knowledge of HRIS tools and processes, particular knowledge of ADP would be an advantage
- Ability to adapt to organizational change and continue to produce high quality products
- Ability to work effectively within the HR team and across the organization
- Familiarity with Federal and State EEO/anti-discrimination laws including Affirmative Action
- Able to create positive relationships across both cultural and global distance
- Able to influence others without direct authority
- A high level of proficiency required with Microsoft office programs, including, Word, Powerpoint, Excel etc.
Education / Special Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business management or a related field preferred
- Achievement of a PHR or SPHR certification desirable
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Fluency in a second language highly desirable
- Ability to work with individuals with language limitations or other difficulties that require patience and tolerance.
Airbus in America provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Airbus in America complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. As a matter of policy, Airbus does not sponsor visas for US positions unless specified. Only applicants with current work authorization will be considered. Airbus in America expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Airbus's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
This position is a temporary (contract) position with no specific time period but could be extended or shortened as needed. Contractors are employed by a 3rd party vendor and placed on assignment to Airbus in America.