- 05-Oct-2021 to 04-Dec-2021 (EST)
- Airbus Helicopters, Inc. (CAN)
- Fort Erie, ON, CAN
- Full Time
We're looking for a Customer Support Representative
Position Location: Fort Erie, Ontario
At Airbus, our Customer Support team is committed to delivering excellence to our Customers in all that we do.
Being an Airbus Customer Support Representative (CSR) means you are an exceptional communicator that believes in being fully invested in delivering customer satisfaction! You love learning about new things and understanding how they work, you're highly detail oriented, you thrive when faced with putting your problem solving skills to the test and you are committed to building relationships with our customers while consistently exceeding their expectations. A CSR at Airbus doesn't just look up parts, enter orders and take calls they are the customer's advocate, they take action when faced with seemingly impossible challenges and they take pride in always ensuring that a job is never "done" until we've done everything possible to satisfy our customers.
In this role, you will have your finger on the pulse of all of your customers' day to day needs. With your assigned group of customers, you'll spend your days connecting with colleagues throughout the organization to collect and communicate timely information related to customers' Spare Parts, Repair & Overhaul and Warranty needs. This is a very fast-paced position that gives a unique opportunity to connect with and juggle topics related to every facet of the business - no two days will ever be the same! It would be great if you have some technical background, but you will be supported by an enthusiastic team of technical specialists who are always ready to share their knowledge with people who are eager to learn.
If you believe you would make an outstanding CSR and, you can see yourself as part of our dedicated team that helps keeps Airbus helicopters flying on countless missions that touch people's lives every day, we can't wait to meet you!
Please note that the successful applicant for this position will support our customers in Western Canada.
Spare Parts & Optional Equipment Support
- Working with customers to review & process purchase orders in alignment with their needs and priority
- Collaborating with internal teams to gather product, pricing and availability/lead-time information in order to respond to customer queries
- Providing routine status updates on open orders and items pending delivery
- Managing logistics flow from order entry in the system until shipment is made available to the customer
- Working with customers to encourage and assist with forecasting & planning of orders
Repair, Overhaul, Exchange & Rental Support
- Providing services information in order to accurately quote, describe and sell the catalogue of services
- Preparing forms and documents for rentals, exchanges, customer repairs and returns
- Accurately explaining quotations and invoicing for all services performed
- Following up on items pending return and outstanding repair/overhaul quotations
- Coordinating with R&O shop administration to identify acceptable exchange units, manage customer demands and forecast upcoming component requirements
- Conducting preliminary review warranty claims for warranty period applicability, claim accuracy and completeness with the help of technical representatives if necessary
- Logging all warranty claims and ensuring treatment and resolution in line with company policies & KPI targets.
- Launching replacement part delivery, initiating invoicing for denied claims, triggering labour coverage reimbursements
- Systematically logging, analyzing and managing customer concerns through to successful resolution
- Raising ideas and helping to implement actions for improvement to routine challenges
- Building a positive rapport and relationship with every customer, constantly soliciting ways to improve customer support, loyalty and increased sales.
- Participating in activities to enhance systems and business processes as assigned.
- Ensuring daily performance is in line with company objectives, service level commitments and KPI targets
This position description is not exhaustive. Other duties may be assigned as required.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Preference to candidates with College Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent
- 3 years Customer Support experience, preferably with technical products. Aviation/aerospace experience a plus
- Exceptional communication skills oral and written
- Friendly, professional and customer focused attitude. Ability to remain calm and courteous with customers in difficult situations is necessary to thrive in this role
- Advanced computer user Experience with ERP systems (SAP), CRM & MS office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Dynamic component documentation knowledge an asset (log cards/CHRs, removal tags)
- Understanding of technical subject matter or demonstrates ability/willingness to learn
- Ability to negotiate and communicate as an advocate for the best interests of the Company and customers
- Ability to take ownership of managing & solving complex problems with little supervision/intervention
- High level of organization skills. Proficient with data management & electronic archiving
- The CSR will also be required to participate in an after-hours on-call rotation schedule. Each rotation is 1 week.
- Must be able to work 10:30 am to 7:00 pm to support our western customers.
We would like to thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.