- 22-Nov-2022 to 10-Feb-2023 (EST)
- AA10003010 - Customers Services Executive
- Herndon, VA, USA
- Market competitive salary
- Base + Bonus
- Full Time
This position offers the following benefits: Medical insurance, Prescription insurance, Healthcare Advocacy, Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account, Paid Vacation, Paid Personal/Sick Time, Paid Holidays, Bonus(es). After one year of service, can elect to participate in 401(k). These are our current benefit offerings for the 2022 plan year and are subject to change without notice.
Airbus is an international pioneer in the aerospace industry. We are a leader in designing, manufacturing and delivering aerospace products, services and solutions to customers on a global scale. We aim for a better-connected, safer and more prosperous world.
A commercial aircraft manufacturer, with Space and Defense as well as Helicopters Divisions, Airbus is the largest aeronautics and space company in Europe and a worldwide leader.
Airbus has built on its strong European heritage to become truly international - with roughly 180 locations and 12,000 direct suppliers globally. The company has aircraft and helicopter final assembly lines across Asia, Europe and the Americas, and has achieved a more than sixfold order book increase since 2000.
Position Summary: You will lead regional activities in the Americas of the Airbus services "Market & Messaging" team.
This team aims at delivering global commercial aviation services forecasts, intelligence and business analysis, through concise and impactful stories, in order to adapt and enhance Airbus present and future services, and enable strategic aftermarket decisions across Airbus.
- Ensure development, overall coherence and continuous improvement of the regional Global Services Forecast (GSF), including forecasting methodologies & identifying data sources to produce agile projections. 25%
- Develop and formalize the regional services intelligence process, including participation in external events as appropriate and reporting on main learnings. 20%
- Map regional competitive landscape and develop associated databases. 20%
- Take part and/or lead strategic missions to feed the organization with competitive positioning and support decision-making for Airbus Services strategy. 20%
- Develop clear communication material (including presentations) on market understanding for Airbus Services. Communicate forecasts & competitors moves in a simple and meaningful manner to management and other internal stakeholders. 15%
- Through regular exchanges with Customer facing teams, identify market trends.
- Take part in the development of knowledge sharing tools to align all stakeholders on one set of information.
- Participate in the "Market & Messaging" team activities reviews, and the "Market Regional Network".
Qualified Experience / Skills / Training:
- Bachelors degree level (or equivalent) in engineering or business.
- 5+ years of experience
- Good understanding of the air transport services industry (players, market trends, ...)
- Excellent project & stakeholder management
- Solid analytical skills & economic modeling capability
- Research and Analysis
- Database Management
- Trend Identification and Discovery
Knowledge, Skills, Demonstrated Capabilities:
- Able to work in an agile environment
- Concise & rigorous
- Pioneering spirit: proactive, creative, open to new ideas
- Good communication skills
- Team worker
- Proven ability to deliver
Communication Skills (Spoken, Written, Influencing, Proficiency in Other Languages):
- English - Negotiation Level
- 25% Domestic and International
- Eligible for employment in the US
Job Dimensions, Contributions to Success:
- The jobholder will work in close coordination with the Head of Business Development in the US, the local Strategy & GAM teams and with all the central business development teams, in particular the Business Development and Partnership managers from SYA.
- Position will interface directly with customers at external events and scheduled meetings.
- Research and Analysis performed by individual will support long-term strategic goals and initiatives.
Nature of Contacts:
Involved communication on a regular basis with internal and external parties.
Equal Opportunity: Airbus is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Airbus is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
As a leader in our field, Airbus provides relocation assistance for qualified positions and a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
As a matter of policy, Airbus does not sponsor visas for US positions unless specified. Only applicants with current work authorization will be considered.
Airbus does not offer tenured or guaranteed employment. Employment with Airbus is at will, meaning either the company or the employee can terminate the employment relationship at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.