- 08-Aug-2022 to 10-Feb-2023 (EST)
- AA11003066 - TRC1 ATC4 Flight Ops Navigants
- Miami, FL, USA
- Market competitive salary
- Full Time
This position offers the following benefits: Medical insurance, Prescription insurance, Healthcare Advocacy, Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account, Paid Vacation, Paid Personal/Sick Time, Paid Holidays, Bonus(es). After one year of service, can elect to participate in 401(k). These are our current benefit offerings for the 2022 plan year and are subject to change without notice.
Airbus is an international pioneer in the aerospace industry. We are a leader in designing, manufacturing and delivering aerospace products, services and solutions to customers on a global scale. We aim for a better-connected, safer and more prosperous world.
A commercial aircraft manufacturer, with Space and Defense as well as Helicopters Divisions, Airbus is the largest aeronautics and space company in Europe and a worldwide leader.
Airbus has built on its strong European heritage to become truly international - with roughly 180 locations and 12,000 direct suppliers globally. The company has aircraft and helicopter final assembly lines across Asia, Europe and the Americas, and has achieved a more than sixfold order book increase since 2000.
The Flight Operations Support Manager (FOSM) contributes to the work of the Regional Flight Operations Support office and manages a portfolio of airlines in the region. Within the framework of the Customer Services policy, and as a member of the S In Service Core teams (ISCTs), he/she represents the Airbus Training and Flight Ops Services (TFOS) department to the Flight Operations and Flight Training departments of the operators in the region. He/she establishes constant exchanges and a trustful relationship with his/her operators, in order to identify and address their existing or potential issues, needs or opportunities
The FOSM ensures that the Flight Operations, Training and Services issues and needs of the operators are properly channeled and answered in due time. He/she promotes the adherence to the Airbus Flight Operations and Training standard and the use of Airbus and Navblue products and services. He/she contributes to the Airbus and Navblue Safety by identifying and reporting existing or potential safety issues at the operators.
- Promote adherence to Airbus standard and utilization of the Airbus & Navblue products and services. Promote and protect the Airbus and Navblue image.
- Provide accessible customer overviews for TFOS topics to TFOS or S management for general knowledge and customer reviews. Maintain proper communication with all Airbus & Navblue departments (not limited to S). Identify and report operators' flight operations, training and services issues, needs and opportunities. Report any (potential) safety issue that is identified in the day to day relationship with the operators. Contribute to safety enhancement initiatives as triggered by the Airbus or Navblue Safety Management System (SMS
Qualified Experience / Skills / Training:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 Years of experience in Flight Operations
- Deep experience in the flight operations domain Required
- Background in airline flight operations preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Demonstrated Capabilities:
- Required: Highly concerned by customer service and service minded.
- Excellent personal presentation. Excellent presentation skills, both oral and written.
- Autonomous and tenacious. Able to work under pressure and adapt in a very dynamic environment. Capable of managing many tasks in parallel and of continuously redefining priorities.
- Strong influence and negotiation skills, being able to convince or negotiate with customers in complex situations.
Communication Skills (Spoken, Written, Influencing, Proficiency in Other Languages):
- Excellent communication, coordination/facilitation and relational skills to deal with various customers and various Airbus departments.
- English negotiation level is required.
Technical Systems Proficiency:
- Ability to work with highly integrated Electronic Data Processing systems.
- 25% Domestic and International
Equal Opportunity: Airbus is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Airbus is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
As a leader in our field, Airbus provides relocation assistance for qualified positions and a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
As a matter of policy, Airbus does not sponsor visas for US positions unless specified. Only applicants with current work authorization will be considered.
Airbus does not offer tenured or guaranteed employment. Employment with Airbus is at will, meaning either the company or the employee can terminate the employment relationship at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.