- 08-Oct-2020 to Until Filled (MST)
- Midland, TX, USA
- Commission Only
- Full Time
This is for the Permian Basin in West Texas and southeast New Mexico. Drivers will be hauling frac sand from load point to frac sites.
If you meet our requirements, give us a call.
Driver Minimum Requirement
- Must be at least 23 years old
- Class A (Non-Excepted Interstate)
- 2 years of CMV driving experience (OTR/Sand) with a preference for Drivers with oilfield driving experience.
- Entry-level drivers hired upon approval of Vice President of Transportation.
- For CO, WY, ND, and UT, must have 1-year mountain experience.
- For PA, WV and OH, must have 1-year experience driving in the state of hire.
- Must be able to affix tire chains in adverse weather conditions or when situations require.
- Have no preventable accidents involving a fatality, bodily injuries treated away from the scene, or disabling damage to a motor vehicle within 3 years.
- Any at fault accidents over 3 years old must be disclosed to recruiting personnel or hiring manager for review.
- Applicant must not have been terminated from last employer for (1) at fault accident in a CMV, (2) job abandonment, and (3) fighting with co-workers or supervisor.
- No more than 6 jobs total in the last 3 years.
- Must provide complete 10-year work history with any gaps of employment explained.
- Clean MVR with no moving violations given highest consideration for employment.
- Cannot have had any drug related offence within the last 7 years on any part of their MVR, background, &/or PSP report.
- Cannot have had a DUI within the last 7 years on any part of their MVR &/or PSP report.
- No more than 4 moving violations in the last 3 years, and no more than 2 moving violations in the previous 12 months.
- No convictions for a "serious or disqualifying traffic violation" within the last 3 years. This includes;
- Excessive speeding, involving any single offense of any speed of 15mph or more above the posted speed limit.
- Reckless driving, as defined by state or local law or regulation, including but not limited to the offense of driving a motor vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property
- Improper or erratic lane changes
- Following the vehicle ahead too closely
- Driving while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs
- Hit and run, leaving the scene of an accident, or failing to report an accident
- Violating a state or local law or ordinance prohibiting texting while driving a motor vehicle
- Violating a state or local law or ordinance restrictions or prohibiting the use of a hand-held mobile device while driving
- The driver's PSP report shall have no more than 60 accrued points.
Drug & Alcohol
- Cannot have been convicted for a drug related crime within the last 7 years.
- Any other alcohol related offences, except a DWI, within the last 7 years will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Cannot have been terminated for alcohol related offenses while operating a vehicle.
- Cannot have been terminated for alcohol related offenses that resulted in the driver having license suspended or revoked.
- Issues older than 7 years will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- A substance abuse program is available for potential employees with the approval of the Director of Safety. All cost related to the return to duty process will be paid by the potential employee.
- No work-Related felony(s) within the last 5 years.
- No crimes of violence within the last 7 years.
- Felony or misdemeanor charges for sexual improprieties or other related sexual misconduct requiring the applicant to register as a sex offender will require the approval of the President of Agility Energy, Inc.
- Applicant must be able to perform essential job functions to include; walking, bending, stooping, lifting, pushing and pulling of hoses, climbing ladders to ascend equipment.
- Must be able to use 3-point rule to enter and exit vehicles safely.
- Must be able to carry and lift weights up to 100 lbs.
- Must be able to stand and sit for extended periods of time.
- Applicant must not be afraid of heights or climbing to reach desired height.
- Applicants must not be under a physician's care to combat a disease or disorder previously diagnosed and still being treated.
- Applicants must pass a DOT physical administered by the company's choice of physician. If the applicant cannot pass the physical, the applicant shall not be considered fit for duty.
- The company will not hold the position pending another DOT physical performed by a physician chosen by the applicant. The company will only accept those physicals performed by the company's choice of physician. The physician, designated by the company will solely determine physical well-being.
- Drivers must be physically able to wear a minimum of a half mask respirator.
- Applicant must be able to read, speak and write in English.
- Applicant shall not require an interpreter to apply for any position.
- Applicants shall not have tattoos with derogatory words or drawings that could be deemed offensive to customers, managers or co-workers.
- At the request of the manager or customer, any tattoo(s) deemed offensive shall be covered up during working hours.
- Nose piercings, lip piercings, ear piercings and/or ear lobe discs, and eyebrow piercings shall be removed during working hours.
- Hair over shoulder length shall be bound in a ponytail holder during working hours.
- Facial hair that comes between the sealing surface of the facepiece and the face or that interferes with valve function shall be removed by the employee upon hire, prior to first day of work.
You can also reach our recruiting team at 801-878-4710 (Select the recruiting option).