The Market Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and driving Aeroseal's Residential Business and D2C marketing strategy. He/she will be the leading voice of the customer/consumer in the firm, developing a deep understanding of the residential market, identifying new and emerging opportunities, and ensuring high quality and efficient delivery and execution of core marketing campaigns, lead generation, and other activities that are designed to grow the business. A critical part of this role will involve leading and developing the firm's Direct-To-Consumer (D2C) marketing campaign, aimed at building consumer demand for Aeroseal's services and monetizing that demand with the firm's dealer network.
The following is the outline of key responsibilities for this role:
- Develop a deep understanding of the residential market for Aeroseal, including a strong appreciation for the dealer network, awareness and insights into state and local codes, incentives and rebate programs for home improvements, energy efficiency and heating and cooling, as well as a sophisticated view of the homeowner's mindset, interest/buying triggers and consumer journey.
- Lead the company's efforts in its D2C campaign strategy, focused on building consumer awareness and demand for Aeroseal's services and monetizing that demand to dealers.
- This includes leading strategy and execution (in partnership with other marketing leaders) of all aspects of the campaign, including digital marketing and advertising, creative, integrated communications support and direct consumer engagement, as well as the use of digital analytics and performance metrics to continuously optimize the campaign.
- Project management of all Residential marketing initiatives, including execution and coordination of webinars, newsletters, and logistics around trade shows.
- Partner with Marketing leaders and Residential BU leaders to develop marketing communications annual and quarterly plans.
- Ensure responsible financial management in line with plans and budgets.
Skills and Requirement:
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in marketing, business or related field.
- 5-8 years experience leading B2B/B2C marketing initiatives.
- Strong B2B and D2C marketing experience.
- Ability to work in fasted paced environment with changing priorities.
- Ability to communicate effectively across teams.
- Ability to coordinate marketing initiatives including logistics.
- Process management skills required.