*$250 starting bonus once you've completed your first 90 days!*
Adventure ABA, LLC is currently seeking a motivated individual to join our team of Behavioral Therapists, servicing the Central Valley. We are currently opening locations in the North Valley and Gilbert as well so there is potential for transfer if one of those is closer to you! We provide services at our clinic, in the client's home, and in the community. ABA is a treatment frequently used to treat individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders, but can be used to treat individuals with other developmental disabilities, psychological disorders, and those with other behavioral needs. Adventure ABA, LLC serves individuals from 18 months of age into adulthood. All ABA Therapists will receive training in: principles of Applied Behavior Analysis, social skills development, daily living skills, management of maladaptive behaviors and data collection techniques applicable to our clients.
We are currently looking for individuals with open availability (7:00am - 7:30pm).
- PTO or cash bonuses
- Mental health days
- Free BCBA/BCaBA supervision if applied to the program
- Opportunities for growth
Job Type: Full-time
- Provide 1:1 therapy services for clients under close supervision from a BCBA
- Implement skill acquisition and Behavior Intervention Plans as written by the BCBA
- Collect data to determine the effectiveness of the intervention in place
- Attend on-going client meetings, staff meetings, and trainings
- Maintain client confidentiality by adhering to HIPAA guidelines
- Adhere to ethical guidelines of the Behavior Analysis Certification Board
- Perform such other duties in the ordinary course of business as performed by other persons in similar such positions, as well as such other reasonable duties as may be assigned from time to time by the employer
- High school diploma
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- At least 6 months of childcare experience
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to sit on the floor for extended periods of time
- CPR certified or ability to become CPR certified upon offer of employment
- Willingness to drive up to 35 miles between sessions
Pay: $18.00 to $21.00 /hour
COVID-19 considerations:All staff members are required to wear masks when in the clinic. All clients have signed COVID-19 specific policies and procedures that they will implement to ensure the safety of our clients and staff. Social Distancing practices are also in effect.