ADS, Inc. began more than 20 years ago by outfitting Navy SEALS with quality dive equipment, and today we're proud to manage 3,000 supplier partnerships and over 50,000 products.
Please watch this video to learn more about ADS Inc! http://bit.ly/ADS_Mission
Job Title: Contract Business Development Manager
Location: Virginia Beach, VA HQ (open to remote)
We are seeking a driven, high performing candidate with strong ADS, DOD, and contract knowledge. This position will develop and execute plans to secure new long-term IDIQ contracts. This position will perform market analysis and meet with all customer stakeholders to develop and win IDIQ contracts. This position will report to the EVP of Contracts & Projects and will work in collaboration with the VP of Business Development.
- Engage with Contracting Officers across all DoD Commands, Programs, and Agencies
- In coordination with ADS Market and Vertical Sales teams, engage with senior acquisition officials across all services to support the creation of new wide scoped, flexible products contracts aligning with current ADS markets
- Identify &/or create new government-wide acquisition contracts.
- Be the subject matter expert on all contracts across the DOD and Federal spectrum that could be used to purchase products in any of the ADS markets
- Work with other government prime contractors to establish long term subcontracting opportunities that will support the current ADS markets
- Draft white papers and respond to RFI's supporting these efforts
- Lead capture efforts for RFP's
- Collect market information on new contract opportunities through BGOV, Beta.sam, etc.
- Uncover existing programs with requirements that align with ADS strengths and capabilities
- Minimum 3 years demonstrated success in DoD Sales or Business Development
- Must possess ability to network, cold call, and engage new customers
- Must possess ability to analyze complex procurement problems and present unique contract solutions
- Strong verbal and written skills required
- Travel 2 days per week
Please note: As required in Executive Order 14042 Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, all covered employees and new hires must be fully vaccinated by December 8, 2021, or by start date if later, unless otherwise qualified for legal medical or religious accommodation. Adequate vaccination documentation will be required.
ADS believes that a diverse work environment leads to bigger thinking and more creative solutions to our customers problems and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or gender identification, national origin or any other legally protected characteristic. We strive to represent our community with a workforce diverse in gender and ethnicity. We actively seek out veterans and the disabled for opportunities at ADS.