- Family Success Center - GC
- Glassboro, NJ, USA
The Mosaic Family Success Center in Glassboro, NJ is a community-based, family-centered, neighborhood gathering place where any community resident can go for family support, information and services. Its purpose is to enrich the lives of children by strengthening families and neighborhoods.
The Success Center is looking for volunteers to tutor the children and young adults that come to the Center for educational support.
Necessary Skills and Abilities
- Must demonstrate initiative, creativity, be dependable, reliable and work well independently.
- Must be able to exercise independent thinking and good judgment under all circumstances.
- Must be able to analyze work, set goals, develop plans and utilize time effectively and efficiently.
- Must regularly be able to see, speak and hear.
- Frequently required to stand, sit, walk, bend, use hands and arms and must occasionally lift up to 20 pounds.
- Must be sensitive, flexible and responsive to gender, race, ethnicity, socio-economic status, religion, age, sexual orientation or any other special needs as reflected in the ability to communicate with staff and/or clients.
To qualify for this volunteer opportunity you need to have the below minimum requirements and experience:
- Must have relevant skills/experience working with children, preferably in an educational setting.
- Must successfully complete a criminal background check.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
Acenda Health Volunteers https://acendahealthvolunteers.applicantpro.com
Sign Up For Job Alerts!