Located on The Palms of Largo campus, Able Palms Home & Health Care Services, Inc. d/b/a Able Care Connect Home Health is an accredited home health agency providing both skilled nursing and private duty services on our own campus. Depending on the individual's unique health care needs, Able Care Connect Home Health offers a large scope of services ranging from minimal assistance to skilled clinical professionals. Our care is defined by clinical expertise, the compassionate care we deliver, and Platinum Service®; our customer service philosophy. Apply today to join our outstanding, dedicated team of talented Home Health professionals!
- No driving
- Weekly pay
- PRN, Part Time or Full Time
- W2...no 1099
- Weekdays or Weekends
- No nights
- All cases in our own buildings
Provide personal care services to specific clients and performs services for clients as necessary to maintain their personal comfort and as per the plan of care.
Essential Job Functions Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform personal care activities as per specific client care instructions and the plan of care, including but not limited to bathing, shampooing, skin care/nail care, oral hygiene, shaving and dressing.
- Perform household services essential to health care at home including but not limited to meal preparation/feeding, laundry and light housekeeping.
- Perform simple procedures as an extension of therapy services including but not limited to range of motion exercises and assistance in ambulation.
- Report any observed or reported changes in the client's condition and/or needs to our Director of Nursing.
- Promote personal safety and a safe environment for clients by observing infection control practices, follow Agency guidelines and immediately report unsafe situations to our Director of Nursing.
- Document care provided according to agency procedure.
- Attend in-service programs to meet compliance requirements.
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of the job.
- Always be professional, on time and communicate effectively
- Attend monthly departmental meetings
- Team player
- Great attitude
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Possess the ability to make independent decisions and follow instructions.
- Be able to deal tactfully with personnel, patients, clients and family members.
- Be able to work with ill, disabled and the elderly.
- Be able to speak, write and understand English in a manner that is sufficient for effective communication with supervisors, employees, patients and families.
Education and Experience
- Successful completion of 75 hours of training.
- Must meet the requirements of a home care aide in the state of Florida.