Located on The Palms of Largo campus, Able Care Connect Home Health is a Medicare certified home health agency licensed by the State of Florida to provide both skilled nursing and private duty services to seniors in their homes. Depending on the individual's unique health care needs, Able Care Connect Home Health offers a large scope of services ranging from minimal assistance to skilled clinical professionals. Our care is defined by clinical expertise, the compassionate care we deliver and Platinum Service®; our customer service philosophy. Apply today to join our outstanding, dedicated team of talented Home Health professionals!
- No driving
- Eliminate missed visits
- Make your own schedule
- PRN, Part Time or Full Time
- W2 or 1099
- All traditional Medicare cases
- Weekdays or Weekends
- All home healthcare cases
- All ALF visits
The primary purpose of this position is to provide high quality, holistic nursing care in accordance with nursing practice standards and home healthcare agency regulations.
Essential Job Functions
- Conduct the daily nursing functions in accordance with current rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern home healthcare agencies.
- Admit, transfer, and discharge patients with documentation regarding care and service provided.
- Educate patients and their family members/caregivers on plan of care, addressing any questions or concerns.
- Maintain up to date and timely charting of each patient.
- Communicate effectively with all members of the interdisciplinary team.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Possess the ability to make independent decisions and follow instructions.
- Be able to deal tactfully with personnel, patients, clients and family members.
- Be able to work with ill, disabled and the elderly.
- Be able to communicate effectively with supervisors, employees, patients and family members.
- Axxess knowledge helpful.
Education and Experience
- 2 years of Home Health care experience
- Must possess a current and active license to practice as an RN in this state.