Welcome to The Goodman Group, the premier senior care living provider nationwide. This position is located on the beautiful Palms of Largo campus. We service 2 assisted living facilities and an Individual living facility right on our campus.
You will enjoy -
- weekly payroll
- flexible schedules
- no travel
- skills training
We are looking for the finest clinicians those with integrity, loyalty and honesty and the work ethic to be early to work, attend every meeting, earn trust and develop a reputation to attract even more business. We are in search of hard working, easygoing, focused, fun, caring professional staff who love the elderly and will do a great job and promote our agency, as well as help recruit other quality staff.
If you enjoy serving our elderly and want to make a difference in the lives of our residents, apply today.
Under the direction of the RN Supervisor, performs tasks that contribute to the client's comfort and safety, and provide companionship, friendship and emotional support to clients in the home, as well as while escorting clients to appointments.
Essential Job Functions Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide companionship, socialization and emotional support to clients within the limitations of the individual assignment.
- Promptly attend to client requests.
- Assist clients to live in a clean and safe environment.
- As requested, escort clients to medical and other appointments. (utilizing campus transportation services)
- Promote personal safety and a safe environment for clients through observation, following Agency guidelines and reporting unsafe situations to the RN Supervisor.
- Communicate effectively through verbal reports, written reports and participation in staff meetings as requested.
- Document services provided and pertinent observations according to agency procedure.
- Fulfill accepted assignments with the agency.
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of the job.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as deemed necessary.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Must possess the ability to make independent decisions and follow instructions and care plans. Must be able to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, clients, patients and family members. Must be able to work with ill, disabled and the elderly. Must be able to speak, write and understand English in a manner that is sufficient for effective communication.
Education and Experience
- Prefer previous similar experience.