- 22-Feb-2021 to Until Filled (CST)
- 34006-800 Finance - Finance
- Mirabel, QC, CAN
- Full Time
Airbus is an international pioneer in the aerospace industry. We are a leader in designing, manufacturing and delivering aerospace products, services and solutions to customers on a global scale. We aim for a better-connected, safer and more prosperous world.
A commercial aircraft manufacturer, with Space and Defense as well as Helicopters Divisions, Airbus is the largest aeronautics and space company in Europe and a worldwide leader.
Airbus has built on its strong European heritage to become truly international with roughly 180 locations and 12,000 direct suppliers globally. The company has aircraft and helicopter final assembly lines across Asia, Europe and the Americas, and has achieved a more than sixfold order book increase since 2000.
From its first helicopter manufacturing facility in 1984 to the production of A220 Family single-aisle jetliners today, Airbus has significantly increased its presence in Canada.
Airbus' ties to Canada were deepened in October 2017 when Airbus sought to acquire a majority stake in the C Series Aircraft Limited Partnership (renamed Airbus Canada Limited Partnership in June 2019), the entity that manufactures and sells Bombardier's single-aisle C Series jets- rebranded the A220 Family, with its two versions designated the A220-100 and A220-300. The partnership markets, manufactures and supports the A220 Family worldwide.
Description of the job
Directly reporting to the A220 Engineer and Customer services Controller you will have a key role in supporting one of the program largest group. You also play a very important role as a business partner supporting the operation and bringing your expertise and recommendation on the business assumptions. You will be the main point of contact for the the A220 head of engineering and his management team. Your role will directly influence our capacity to understand engineering function past and future spend. Finally, you will support ad-hoc projects arising from time to time.
In your role, you will:
- Produce monthly NREC reporting
- Work with the Program and supporting function to understand variances and produced management reporting
- Monitor and maximize accurate data allocation from all function
- Be the go to finance contact for all data inquiries
- Propose and implement new process to streamline process flow between team (functions / program / finance)
- Ensure data completeness during planning exercise and secure ownership with all stream leads
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a bachelor degree in accounting of finance or the equivalent
- You have a professional accounting certification (CPA) (an asset)
- You have two to five years of experience preferred
- You have experience in a large manufacturing environment
- You demonstrate leadership, teamwork and excellent customer relationship
- You have the ability to clearly convey information and ideas
- You are fluently bilingual French and English
- You have excellent knowledge of the Microsoft suite
- You have SAP knowledge as an asset
Please upload your resume in French and English.
As a leader in our field, Airbus Canada Limited Partnership provides relocation assistance for qualified positions and a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
Airbus provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status or other legally protected status. In addition to federal law requirements, Airbus complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, demotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training.
Airbus expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status or other legally protected status. Improper interference with the ability of Airbus' employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
As a matter of policy, Airbus does not sponsor visas for North American positions unless specified. Only applicants with current work authorization will be considered.
Airbus does not offer tenured or guaranteed employment.