- Collegeville, PA, USA
- Full Time
Comprehensive Benefit Package
If you're looking to take on a new challenge while making a difference in the health and well-being of your community, Viking Pest might be the place for you! We offer a rewarding career opportunity that provides flexibility, a fast-paced working environment, freedom to work in the field, and the ability to help others. If that sounds like a good fit let's talk!
We are always eager to train the right person who is motivated to start a new career, no industry experience necessary!
Viking Pest is proud to offer our employees a host of outstanding benefits!
What You'll Get...
We want to help our employees build not just a great career, but a great future. When you put your skills to work with Viking Pest, you'll have access to these great benefits!
Health and Well-being:
- Cigna medical network to fit your individual needs including HMO, PPO, and HSA
- Prescription drug program
- Dental & Vision plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and childcare expenses
- HSA account for medical expenses
Financial Peace of Mind:
- Competitive hourly compensation
- 401(k) Savings with company match
- Life insurance, 100% company paid
- Long and short-term disability, Accident, Critical Illness, and Hospital Indemnity insurance options
- Employee referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Full time, year-round employment
- Paid training and in-depth orientation
- A highly experienced team of professionals to work with including several Entomologists
- Company vehicle for field positions (Can be taken home)
- Company Cell Phone
- Paid time off including eight paid holidays
- Flexible Schedule
- Employer-provided uniforms
- A peer-to-peer employee recognition program
- Prizes, giveaways, and advancement opportunities
What You'll Do...
As a Pest Control Technician with Viking Pest, you will provide the vital link between our company and our clients through exceptional customer service. You will seek to solve existing pest/rodent problems and recommend corrective actions to prevent more problems in the future. Overall, you'll spend your day helping other people in your community by solving their pest challenges, building long-term relationships with those you help, and protecting their homes and businesses.
Who You Are...
So, what does it take to be a successful technician at Viking Pest? For starters, you'll be at least 18 years of age and be enthusiastic and dedicated with an eye for customer service. You'll also have...
- The ability to perform essential job functions with or without an accommodation, including, but not limited to job functions that involve walking, ascend/descend stairs and ladders, carrying up to 75 pounds, and position self to conduct service under/around furniture, equipment, and tight spaces
- The ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Technical proficiency with computers, smartphones, etc.
- A valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record
- The ability to read, write, speak, and comprehend English
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Solid attention to detail
- Legal eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule (between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.)
- Availability to work some weekends
- Drug testing, reference checks, and criminal background check required
- High school degree or equivalent
Upon successful completion of training, pest technicians will receive his/her own company vehicle with gas card for all work-related driving. Technicians will also be scheduled routes/work in accordance to his/her location of residence to reduce drive time and be as efficient as possible.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Viking Pest is a Drug-Free Workplace