- Southampton, PA, USA
- Full Time
Great benefits (health, dental, vision, disability, 401k, PTO)
SPECIFIC & ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Leads the assembly team and ensures team is working at sufficient production efficiencies.
- Maintain quality of finished products through conducting daily quality audit.
- Turn rejected parts in to Quality Control daily.
- Ensure environment, health and safety rules and procedures are followed. Assist in conducting safety audits. Maintain, organize and clean work area. Set the example for safe work practices.
- Maintain daily output. Work with Manager to schedule overtime to meet build schedule and ensure monthly build schedule completion
- Responsible for maintaining line inventory for constant production flow.
- Trains new associates and leads cross training initiatives on the production line.
- Keep line on hourly pace based upon standard line balance and benchmark.
- Coordinate activities with Manufacturing, Purchasing and Engineering
- Work with Management to implement engineering changes.
- Operate forklift and pallet jacks to move materials to and from the line as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
Strong leadership skills
Strong PC skills and knowledge of MRP systems
Good verbal and written communication skills.
Attention to detail must be thorough.
Must have a 'can do' attitude and must be able to motivate and work with people.
Material Handling Equipment experience preferred (ability to operate a forklift and pallet jack as necessary to move materials).