- Southampton, PA, USA
- starting at $15.00
- Full Time
Great benefits (health, dental, vision, disability, 401k, PTO)
Join our dynamic team in our Assembly department where we assemble lawn and garden equipment!
- Working in a team or as an individual assembling small parts on a bench or conveyor based on prescribed methods.
- Examples include simple, repetitive connective of wires, use of small hand tools and air and hand arbor presses as required.
- Handling of parts and sub-assemblies are limited to no more than twenty (20) pounds.
- Will assist other team members as needed.
- Inspects tools and equipment for defects and notifies supervisor of any maintenance or repairs needed.
- Ensure environment, health and safety rules and procedures are followed.
- Maintain, organize and clean work area.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Must be able to read and write in English.
- Must possess excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to perform basic physical tasks such as lifting 20 lbs and able to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Must be flexible to work overtime as necessary.
Starting Wage $15.50/hr. Great insurance benefits package, 401k and Paid time off.