- Southampton, PA, USA
- Full Time
Great benefits (health, dental, vision, disability, 401k, PTO)
The Operations Director is responsible for leading operational activities and through their direct reports at the Southampton facility. They will be responsible for managing the leaders in production, procurement, manufacturing engineering, quality assurance and facilities. The Operations Director is also responsible for adhering to and promoting the company values by performing duties in a manner that is consistent with being an executive and leader of people and supports the continued growth of the company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee all manufacturing and support operations (quality, purchasing, manufacturing engineering, etc.) to ensure production meets the required deadlines, quality standards and is completed within the operational budget.
- Manage the entire procurement process and range of activities from sourcing, purchasing, negotiating, acquisition, risk management, and sustainability.
- Monitor manufacturing operations to improve efficiency/service by finding root causes, issuing corrective actions, and implementing refined operating processes.
- Provide leadership through effective communication, coaching, training and development of teams.
- Implements continuous improvement, lean manufacturing, safety, quality systems, and cost reduction. while simultaneously improving on-time delivery and customer satisfaction.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Supply Chain or related field
- 5 plus years' experience in the manufacture and assembly of consumer or industrial goods
- Experience in effective supply chain management and sourcing to support lean initiatives
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task with a sense of urgency
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with MRP and ERP systems; Oracle Preferred