- Southampton, PA, USA
- Full Time
Great benefits (health, dental, vision, disability, 401k, PTO)
This position is responsible for the preparation and execution of procurement contracts for basic products and services in support of the operational needs of the organization.
Specific job duties to include:
- Procure build-to-print components, assemblies and/or services.
- Prepare electronic solicitations, review proposals, issue purchase orders.
- Ensure timely delivery to schedule.
- Source and select suppliers for specific components.
- Conduct informal negotiations.
- Issue blanket agreements and service agreement orders.
- Perform supplier audits and commodity analysis to reduce costs and quantity of suppliers.
- Manage purchase parts inventory.
- Expedite commodities when necessary.
- Support and participate in Lean processes and initiatives.
- Develop strong supplier and inter-departmental relationships.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience required
- 2-3 years experience in operations and procurement
- CPM and/or CPIM Certification preferred
- Experience with basic information technology (Word, Excel, E-mail, Internet). Experience with ERP systems (Oracle Preferred)