- Southampton, PA, USA
- Full Time
Great benefits (health, dental, vision, disability, 401k, PTO)
Schiller Grounds Care, Inc. seeks a Warehouse Manager who manages and executes all activities of the warehouse in support of the overall operation from receipt of goods, storage, material handling and associated inventory management, and the preparation of outgoing shipments.
SPECIFIC & ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Plan, organize, supervise and participate in daily warehouse operation and activities, including the receipt, documentation, storage, safety and distribution of product, supplies and maintenance of inventory.
- Train, supervise and evaluate the performance of assigned warehouse and shipping employees and assigning workloads to employees.
- Ensure all deliveries go out timely to schedule including the preparation, packing of orders and loading of trucks.
- Ensure all materials are picked, delivered, and staged to production, returning all unused materials to stock and finished goods to inventory.
- Organizing and maintaining inventory at secondary warehouse and coordinating the flow of goods between warehouses.
- Monitor employees to ensure that all inventory related transactions are properly completed in Oracle.
- Establish warehouse practices and protocols to achieve an efficient warehouse
- Set warehouse and team goals in collaboration with executive management and other team leads
- Analyzes processes and procedures to implement cost reduction initiatives.
- Observe health and safety regulations; maintain warehouse in a clean, safe and orderly condition. Ensure all OSHA safety requirements are adhered to.
- Assist management in establishing warehouse standards and procedures; advise of budget-related needs; assist in the big process for various supplies as required.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required.
- 3+ years warehousing and supervisory experience in a progressive manufacturing facility.
- Excellent leadership skills, including the abilities to set goals, motivate and manage conflict
- Effective communication skills, including writing, speaking and active listening
- Great interpersonal skills
- Good project management skills, including strong decision-making, problem-solving and strategic planning abilities
- Exceptional time management and organization skills
- In-depth understanding of industry and company best practices for the warehouse
- Familiarity inventory control practices and logistics
- Comfortable using inventory management software and other organizational computer applications
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Subordinates include Material Handlers, Receiver, Shippers and Packers
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to sit. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.