An exciting opportunity available in our Accounting Department! The Accounts Payable Clerk obtains, processes and provides information regarding all company related invoices and payments for Schiller Grounds Care operations.
Specific Job Duties Include:
Obtain, track and utilize inventory and financial data to process and maintain accounts payable records:
- Compile and sort documents to substantiate business transactions.
- Obtain, enter, process and record invoices.
- Review, code and evaluate accounts payable invoices.
- Proofread data, records or forms; make minor corrections, code items and maintain appropriate records, logs and systems.
Verify and record details of business transactions to support processing of invoices and other items covered by purchase orders:
- Match inventory invoices to Unvouchered Report.
- Analyze invoices and determine appropriate course of action.
- Process payments.
Prepare reports from available data for review and comment by others.
Coordinate and manage on-hold reports:
- Research, monitor and assist staff in resolution of on-hold issues.
- Interface with vendors regarding their requests and inquiries.
Investigate vendor statement discrepancies and recommend actions.
Respond to Ad Hoc requests for detailed financial information regarding inventory and service invoices and payments.
Prepare weekly check runs.
Process annual tax forms for suppliers.
Assist with month end close procedures, as needed.
Assist with Accounts Receivable functions as needed.
Photocopy, file, fax and mail documents.
Other duties as assigned or as business needs require.
Education and Required Skills and Abilities:
- High School Diploma or GED required; Associate's or Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 3+ Years experience in Accounts Payable
- Required computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe PDF, ERP systems (Oracle Preferred)
- Must possess high organization skills and ability to pay attention to details.
- Prior experience with Accounts Receivable is a plus.