Outerland is in search of a dedicated Human Resources Coordinator to oversee people operations across our five branches. The HR Coordinator will oversee the recruitment, onboarding, and training of new landscapers and office employees at Outerland on an ongoing basis to create an end-to-end best in class employee experience. This role will report directly to the CEO, and will work closely with the other members of the Senior Leadership Team.
- Recruiting at varying levels throughout the season and developing our recruitment process and outreach programs.
- Working closely with the CEO to ensure staffing levels are in line with production requirements.
- High attention to detail, ensuring employee records are accurate and complete, maintaining employee records, creating and removing employee records.
- Managing benefits administration including Insurance, 401k, Reimbursements, Workers Comp. facilitation, and more.
- Coordinating payroll and processing changes to employee rates or employment status
- Creative problem solving and crisis management - Monitoring of issues to see that they are handled in a timely manner, addressing employee or manage concerns, providing situational advice to ensure labor law/EEO compliance.
- Building training and safety programs, ensuring safety and labor compliance, ensuring that employment procedures are followed appropriately.
- Familiarity with our handbook and policies with the ability to write new, compliant policies as need arises.
- $60,000 gross salary
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401k with match
Who You Are
- A people person
- A process lover
- A self-starter, who can function independently
- A professional with 2-3 years of human resources experience
- Reliable, resilient, patient, and solution-oriented
- A caring advocate for the people you work with
- Professional when managing confidential information and situations
- Excited by the world of small business, and the impactful role HR can play in it
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!