- Mashpee, MA, USA
- Full Time
401k, Medical/Dental/Vision, Unlimited PTO, Reimbursement
Welcome to Outerland!
We are in search of a motivated, organized and capable leader to take on the Human Resources Manager Role. The HR Manager will hold a large role in our company's present and future, working alongside our leadership team. A successful HR Manager will 1) Hold all departmental activity to a high and compliant standard 2) Ensure that all employees, current and incoming, are set-up to succeed 3) Leverage every available recruiting channel and method to ensure open roles are filled
- Recruiting at varying levels throughout the season, developing our recruitment process and outreach programs.
- Working closely with production teams and Chief Operating Officer to ensure staffing levels are in line with production requirements.
- High attention to detail, ensuring employee records are accurate and complete, maintaining employee records, creating and removing employee records
- Managing benefits implementation including Insurance, 401k, Reimbursements, Workers Comp. facilitation, and more.
- Coordinating payroll and processing changes to employee rates or employment status
- Creative problem solving and crisis management - Monitoring of issues to see that they are handled in a timely manner, addressing employee or manager concerns, providing situational advice to ensure labor law/EEO compliance
- Building training and safety programs, ensuring safety and labor compliance, ensuring that employment procedures are followed appropriately
- Familiarity with our handbook and policies with the ability to write new, compliant policies as need arises.
- Good communication skills, including accurate typing and grammar
- Demonstrated independence in working environment
- Demonstrated ability to care for others in an employment setting
- Organizational skills - Ability to multitask and follow through with ongoing issues
- Payroll Management experience preferred.
- Salary: Commensurate with Experience
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- 401k with matching
- Tuition reimbursement for related schoolwork
- Mentorship to achieve your career goals!
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!