Welcome to Outerland!
Outerland is a large and successful landscaping company with branches in Massachusetts and Rhode Island, seeking to provide the highest level of service in the industry. Outerland employees are highly valued and receive training for every position. If you are in search of a career path with the support to achieve your goals, Outerland wants to help!
Outerland is now hiring for the 2021-2022 snow season to add Zone Managers to our team! The Zone Managers must be available to perform continuous snow removal services during all winter snow and de-icing events from November through March. Training can be provided for snow industry professionals that wish to take the next step in their snow removal career path and have adequate experience. This position may serve as a stepping stone into a career in green or snow industry management.
Job Type: Seasonal (November-March)
$500 End of Season Bonus
- Calling in and managing digital time clocks for all workers/contractors assigned to the zone
- Monitoring service quality and making adjustments as the storm dictates
- Inspecting final completed site prior to releasing any staff members
- Gathering and auditing all post storm documents (pay sheets, vendor invoices)
- Managing the reset of all fuel and supplies and equipment within the zone using the team provided
- Reliable form of transportation
- Good Communication Skills
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!