- Mashpee, MA, USA
- Full Time
401k (4% match), Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, PTO, Holidays
Welcome to Outerland!
Outerland is a landscaping company with branches in Massachusetts and Rhode Island, we strive to provide the very best level of service in the industry. Outerland employees are highly valued and receive excellent benefits and training for every position. If you are in search of a career path with the support to achieve your goals, Outerland wants to help!
We have a number of high-end commercial and residential gardens in need of a Gardener's touch. This position requires a person to be a Gardener, not a landscaper, a person with a natural ability to lead others in a positive way.
Apprenticeship/mentoring with pay, a rare opportunity!
Must be willing to commit to a full season, as we are willing to train
- General gardening and bed enhancement work
- Maintaining Outerland's exceptional service standards
- Working as part of a growing team on beautiful residential and commercial properties
- Continuing education to stay up to date on the latest Horticulture standards
- Gardening or Horticulture experience (preferred not required)
- Ability to lift ~50lbs+
- Drivers License
- Good Communication Skills
- ~8+ hour shifts/seasonal
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- 401k with matching
- Opportunities for bonuses
- Tuition reimbursement for related schoolwork
This job is excellent for those with military experience, individuals who do or do not have a high school diploma or GED, and anyone who has been out of work recently. We provide excellent training and career services on a clear career path.
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!