- Johnston, RI, USA
- Full Time
401k, Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, PTO, Holidays
Welcome to Outerland!
Outerland is a large and successful landscaping company with branches in Massachusetts and Rhode Island, seeking to provide the highest level of service in the industry. Our crews use a variety of high-end equipment that requires regular maintenance through our Mechanic department. We also have a fleet of trucks, cars, plows, bobcats, and other vehicles in need of an expert mechanics touch!
We are in search of a motivated mechanic to join our team! Apply now to join our Outerland family - promotions from within, continual training, and a lifelong career! Come create a career path with us, and get on the road to a rewarding opportunity!
- Ability to perform maintenance on all sorts of vehicles and machinery ranging from heavy construction equipment to small engines and power tools.
- Ensuring that all equipment runs effectively and safely at all times.
- Capable of driving to and from jobs to perform safety checks as well as repairs/ maintenance.
- Oversee the organization and reporting of shop and shop tools.
- Manage daily logs to record accurate safety data.
- Manage daily logs to record accurate spending.
- Mechanic experience or trade school certification
- Familiarity with multiple types of motors, repairs, and equipment.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to unload and load trailers and other equipment.
- Ability to kneel, bend and squat throughout the day.
- Clean driving record and current Drivers License
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- 401k with matching
- Opportunities for bonuses
- Tuition reimbursement for related schoolwork
This job is excellent for those with military experience, individuals who do or do not have a high school diploma or GED, and anyone who has been out of work recently. We provide excellent training and career services on a clear career path.
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!