- Mashpee, MA, USA
- Full Time
401k, Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, PTO, Holidays
Welcome to Outerland!
Are you a college student looking for summer work? Are you are considering a career in landscaping and want to learn more? Do you love being outdoors and working with teams? Outerland is looking for talented and motivated college students to fill open spots in our Summer Student program!
Through this program, you will get to experience different kinds of landscaping skills as well as become familiar with how a landscaping company runs on Cape Cod. We offer three Paths for our Summer Students: Construction, Gardening/Horticulture, and Landscaping. Each program teaches valuable skills and techniques that will give you a leg-up on other applicants in your future career searches as well as connect you with current professionals in the industry. Our Summer Students are also the first to be considered for full-time, year-round work with us.
As a Summer Student, you'll be learning from the very best group of industry leaders to help you achieve your educational and career goals. You'll have access to our management team, continuing education programs, and get to work with Outerland teams delivering the highest standard of service on Cape Cod. Plus, you'll get to work on large beautiful properties on Cape Cod, an amazing place to be in the summer.
To be an Outerland Summer Student you must:
- Be willing to learn
- Be motivated and excited to join the Outerland team
- Be considering a career in some facet of landscaping
- Be reliable, consistent, and ready to work
- Reporting to work in Mashpee MA Daily
- Meeting regularly with your assigned manager to learn and discuss performance
- Working with crews on your Path to learn the ins and outs of landscape work
- Acceptable Drivers License
- Good Communication Skills
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- 401k with matching
- Opportunities for bonuses
- Tuition reimbursement for related schoolwork
Each Path offers different learning experiences for our students. For more information on the specifics of each of our Paths, please call 508-477-4814.
We currently only have openings in our Landscape Path
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!