- Mashpee, MA, USA
- Full Time
401k, Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
Welcome to Outerland!
Outerland is a large and successful landscaping company with branches in Massachusetts and Rhode Island, seeking to provide the highest level of service in the industry. Outerland employees are highly valued and receive excellent benefits and training for every position. If you are in search of a career path with the support to achieve your goals, Outerland wants to help!
We are in search of motivated and committed Landscaper Foremen to join our team! Outerland Foremen are natural leaders that manage small crews on-site to provide our services. Are you looking to mentor and support a small team to success? Can you meet time budgets and get everyone home on time? We want to meet you!
- General landscaping services including mulching, mowing, pruning, and many others!
- Maintaining Outerland's exceptional service standards while managing 1-2 other members of your team
- Continuing education to stay up to date on the latest landscaping and management standards
- Using power equipment safely and effectively
- Completing jobs efficiently with budgets and final product in mind
- Representing the Outerland brand!
- Landscaping experience
- Management/Supervisory Experience
- Ability to lift ~50lbs+
- Drivers License
- Good Communication Skills
- ~8+ hour shifts/seasonal
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- 401k with matching
- Opportunities for bonuses
- Tuition reimbursement for related schoolwork
This job is excellent for those with military experience, individuals who do or do not have a high school diploma or GED, and anyone who has been out of work recently. We provide excellent training and career services on a clear career path.
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!