- Mashpee, MA, USA
- Full Time
401k, Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
Welcome to Outerland!
Outerland is a landscaping company with branches in Massachusetts and Rhode Island - We strive to provide the very best level of service in the industry. Outerland employees are highly valued and receive excellent benefits and training for every position. If you are in search of a career path with the support to achieve your goals, Outerland wants to help!
We have a number of high-end commercial and residential gardens in need of a Lead Gardener's touch. This position requires a person to be a Gardener, not a landscaper, a person with a natural ability to lead others in a positive way.
- Work with management on leading & growing the Personal Gardening Commercial Division
- Communicating with the client throughout the season
- Container design and installation
- Planting; new installations, annual bed planting projects
- Transplanting and dividing of perennials
- Ornamental plant pruning
- Garden Bed Maintenance; deadheading, weeding fertilizing
- Assist with overall garden appearance
- Inspect and monitor, identify & treat plant health issues
- Maintain & complete accurate work orders and job notes
- Gardening or Horticulture experience (2+ yrs preferred)
- Leadership experience (1 yr preferred)
- Ability to lift ~50lbs+
- Drivers License
- Good Communication Skills
- ~8+ hour shifts/seasonal
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- 401k with matching
- Opportunities for bonuses
- Tuition reimbursement for related schoolwork
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!