- Vicksburg, MS, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K w/matching, Paid Time Off (Sick/Vacation) and Holiday Pay
Oneida Technical Solutions, LLC (OTS) has a rich history of providing IT support and associated services in highly complex, highly regulated, highly secure environments, including the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD), law enforcement, health care, retail, and the casino gaming industry. OTS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Oneida Nation Enterprises and is the parent company of Croop-LaFrance (CLF), an experienced federal contracting firm.
We have an upcoming need for a Program Manager to lead our team on a long-term Engineering Support contract with a client based in Vicksburg, MS.
Our ideal candidate will have 10-years of IT experience with a minimum of 5-years of Program/Project management. This role will be directly responsible for resources engaged in the engineering, development and support of a research and development IT Environment.
In general, working closely with our Director of Site Operations, our Program Manager provide the following:
- Act as the overall lead, manager and administrator for the contracted effort.
- Ensure that all projects performed meet the government requirements within the funding, timing and staffing constraints.
- Serve as the primary interface and point of contact with Government program authorities on technical and program/project issues. This includes working closely with the Technical Point of Contacts (TPOC) to facilitate effective planning and accomplishment of critical objectives in a timely manner. Provide weekly project status updates in writing.
- Support the TPOCs by providing information related to the performance and completion of the tasks.
- Oversee contractor execution of the contract requirements.
- Provide project management expertise to the government Task Lead and support development of action plans for designated projects
- Maintain a master schedule of deliverables and provide proactive guidance to Task Leads to ensure compliance with the project plan
- Individually lead project execution for designated client initiatives and/or tasks (as needed)
- Facilitate meetings, coordinate events/meetings, develop project support material and keep all project management plans up to date and accurate
- Attend all formal project reviews as well as all periodic progress meetings scheduled by the TPOC and take notes of all meeting.
- Notify the TPOC of any delays, problems or issues that may occur with specific projects
- Support and lead collection, evaluation, analysis and report creation for various projects/initiatives
- Supervises and oversees direct reports and provide managerial support as assigned
We are seeking a team player with the following experience:
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- a flexible, self-starter with strong attention to detail
- Strong facilitation skills and experience with client facilitation (staff through leadership level)
- Ability to consult with others in an effective and polite manor
- Robust public speaking skills
- Assumes ownership and responsibility for assigned actions and/or tasks
- Sets priorities and recognizes when re-prioritization is needed based on project and client needs
- Government contracting experience
- Highly desired: DoD experience as a contractor or otherwise
- Highly desired: Former military experience
The following experience is required for the role:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in a related field. Experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Proven track record of engaging with Government personnel at a senior level
- Experience supporting the Army/DoD or Federal Government preferred
- Highly desired: Certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI) such as a PMP or equivalent
- Secret Clearance required (interim acceptable to start)
Oneida Technical Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.