- Rome, NY, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K w/matching, Paid Time Off (Sick/Vacation) and Holiday Pay
Oneida Technical Solutions, LLC (OTS) has a rich history of providing IT support and associated services in highly complex, highly regulated, highly secure environments, including the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD), law enforcement, health care, retail, and the casino gaming industry. OTS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Oneida Nation Enterprises and is the parent company of Croop-LaFrance (CLF), an experienced federal contracting firm.
We are seeking a mission-driven professional with a Secret Clearance, Security + Certificate along with 1 year of experience in Help Desk Support to join our team on a long-term technical support contract located in Rome, NY.
As a Tier I Help Desk Support Specialist you will:
- Receive competitive compensation and benefits package
- Be part of an empowered culture where you are a key contributor to the success of the company.
- Continue growing your skills and knowledge.
- Utilize knowledge of PC, servers, Microsoft applications, and associated hardware to simulate and recreate user problems and providing the ability to handle all Tier One issues.
- Secret security clearance required (interim Secret acceptable)
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a Help Desk Specialist
- High School Diploma Required
- Security+ certification or equivalent required - A+ Acceptable to start.
Skills and abilities:
- Highly motivated, self-starter, and team player with a high energy level and willingness to aggressively take on responsibility
- Demonstrated ability to approach job responsibilities with a focus on process improvement
- Able to work and effectively communicate with all levels of management
- Unconditional integrity and commitment to achieving goals
Oneida Technical Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law