- Linthicum Heights, MD, USA
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K w/matching, Paid Time Off (Sick/Vacation) and Holiday Pay
Oneida Technical Solutions, LLC is currently seeking a Senior Computer Forensic & Intrusion Analyst for a long-term opportunity in Linthicum, MD. We are seeking an individual that will provide forensic examination support for the Department of Defense and supporting organizations. Conducts forensic examination processes on a variety of media including hard drives, thumb drives, memory cards, and cellular devices. Creates detailed notes on processes undertaken and develops forensic reports in support of criminal investigation and prosecution. Assists the customer in developing new and innovative forensic processes and procedures. Conducts peer reviews of other examiners' reporting and serves as a mentor for less experienced examiners. Provides expert witness testimony in both military and civilian courts in support of forensic examinations conducted by the examiner.
- Demonstrated experience in the field of digital media forensics
- Demonstrated experience in mobile device data extraction and analysis (CELLEX).
- Strong understanding of Operating System operations
- In-depth experience with file system forensics
- In-depth experience with registry analysis
- In-depth experience with Internet history analysis
- Understanding of steganography and encryption detection and analysis
- Understanding of managing complex large data set analysis
- In-depth experience with timeline analysis
- Experience with forensic media imaging
- In-depth experience with email analysis
- In-depth experience with signature and hash analysis
- Demonstrated experience with forensics tools such as EnCase, Forensic Toolkit, and Xways.
- Strong documentation and written communication skills with technical report writing experience
- Must possess the ability to acquire and maintain a TS clearance/Secret Clearance acceptable upon hire.
- Industry-standard certification(s) such as: CFCE, EnCE, ACE, GIAC, DoD
- Forensic tool and script development
- Programming experience
- Law enforcement investigation experience and understanding of search and seizure
Oneida Technical Solutions, LLC, is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.