- 03-Nov-2021 to Until Filled (MST)
- Ogden, UT, USA
- $10.00 to $12.00
- Part Time
Not eligible for benefits
PT - IT HELP DESK TECHNICIAN HOURLY PAY
$10.00 - $12.00 Depending on Qualifications
EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING GUIDELINES FOR PT - IT HELP DESK TECHNICIAN
Equivalent to the completion of the twelfth grade with documented IT training such as A+ or similar IT training and certifications. One year of general IT help desk or hands-on IT experience, or an equivalent combination of training and experience. Work in an office and machine room/wiring closet environment; sustained posture in a seated position and prolonged periods of typing and data input, installing and repairing equipment at an electronics workbench.
PT- IT HELP DESK TECHNICIAN KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Methods and procedures of IT equipment, software, configurations, troubleshooting and data processing.
- Modern office procedures, methods, and IT equipment to the level of a skilled user/level one support technician.
- Basic principles of record keeping documentations and structured troubleshooting procedures.
- English usage, spelling, grammar, and punctuation
Sign Up For Job Alerts!