- 08-Jul-2020 to Until Filled (MST)
- Ogden, UT, USA
- $13.42 to $18.33
- Full Time
Eligible for Benefits
Ogden Fire Department is looking for highly motivated individuals who are interested in joining our Team. Applicants who are interested in pursuing a rewarding career as a Full Time Firefighter/AEMT should be dedicated, motivated, ready to work hard and provide a service to our community and our citizens that no other profession offers.
Applications for AEMT/Firefighter will be accepted until the position is filled.
Entry Level Firefighter applicants must meet the following criteria:
- National Registry or Utah Advanced Emergency Medical Technician (AEMT)
- National Fire Protection Association Firefighter 1 and 2 (NFPA FF-1 & FF-2)
- Hazardous Materials First Responder Awareness and Operations (NFPA HazMat Awareness & Operations)
- Education Requirement: High school diploma or GED
Fire certifications must be certified through the Utah Fire Rescue Academy (UFRA) or other certifying agency that provides an International Fire Service Accreditation (IFSAC) or Pro Board reciprocity certification. An IFSAC or Pro Board seal must be present on certificate copies with a legible number. Non IFSAC/Pro Board certifications will not be accepted for reciprocity.
Copies of all prerequisite certifications must be attached to the application for the Applicant to be considered. Certifications can be uploaded to the application, faxed to 801-629-8735 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Driver's License Record (MVR) will be obtained by HR. MVR will be a consideration in final appointment.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!