REPORTS TO: DIRECTOR OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Intellimodus of Louisville, KY is seeking to hire a full-time Program Controls Analyst. Would you like to contribute your expertise to a forward-thinking and growing industry leader? Do you want to be part of a team comprised of personally invested experts who engineer advanced systems with leading-edge execution to shape the future of movement? If so, we'd love to talk to you!
We also provide a highly competitive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, a 401(k) plan with matching, life insurance, an employee assistance plan, short-term disability, long-term disability, an employee referral bonus and paid holidays including the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve. We cover half of your monthly parking costs, provide a cell phone allowance, celebrate employee birthdays and recognize employees who go above and beyond! If this sounds like the right Program Controls Analyst opportunity for you, apply today!
ABOUT INTELLIMODUS The systems we design for airports, parcel delivery hubs, distribution centers, and manufacturing operations help our customers move goods and services more efficiently. We are made up of some of the world's most talented engineers and problem-solvers, immersed in a supportive environment that brings out their best.
We're unlike any other company out there. Our solutions are better because our people are better. We recognize that they're our most important resource. And, we know that by helping them achieve their greatest potential, they'll do the same for our clients in turn. Because of this, we strive to hire the best and empower our employees to find ways to make their mark within the company through career growth, learning and development and innovative thinking. We don't just say it, we prove it by fostering a culture of continuous learning and feedback. All contributions and ideas are welcome and participation is encouraged.
The Program Controls Analyst will assist the Business Management team and Project Managers with the planning, tracking, analysis and reporting of multiple projects of varying contract type, size complexity and level of risk. This Program Controls Analyst will report to the Director of Project Management.
ROLES + RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitoring and tracking all expenditures across projects to compile overall financial status versus budget/forecast.
- Preparing and compiling budgets & forecasts from Project Managers input, budget analyses, and responding to financial/budget questions and concerns.
- Providing detailed variance reports required for analysis from within the ERP system.
- Preparing billing and Estimate to Complete (ETC) monthly status with detailed KPI reports.
- Preparing for, and participating in, project status reviews with Project Managers.
- Helping prepare monthly projects invoices with AIA forms and Lien waivers as required.
- Assisting in Bonding and Insurance requests on new projects.
- Assisting Project Management team and Finance in developing scalable financial processes for consistent process workflow.
- Accounts Receivable payment collection activities as needed.
- Developing standardized reporting framework and communicate results on a consistent basis.
- Interaction with various functional leads including Accounts Payable, Purchasing, Project Management, Sales and other groups.
- Ad-hoc requests and special projects will be required on an as needed basis.
DESIRED SKILLS + EXPERTISE
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related field
- 2-4 years related experience in Government Contracts
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Highly proficient in MS Excel, pivot tables, graphs and dashboard development
- Background in a complex projects environment or construction financial controls preferred
- A strong sense of urgency and meeting deadlines
- Must have demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic and collaborative team environment
- Must be able to plan and organize time to work productively and efficiently while being able to adjust to changes in priorities and schedules
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interface with all levels of the organization in a positive, professional and productive manner
- Strong ability to work independently and develop a collaborative environment
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and statistical skills are required
- Ability to influence and drive Project Managers to complete tasks on-time
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to pass a drug screening
- Ability to pass a fit-to-work physical
Do you have exceptional interpersonal and collaborative skills? Do you have strong organizational skills? Can you effectively manage and prioritize project deadlines? If so, you may be perfect for this Program Controls Analyst position!