Fetzer Architectural Woodwork
  • 04-Aug-2022 to Until Filled (MST)
  • Fetzers' Inc.
  • Salt Lake City, UT, USA
  • $18 - $25 DOE
  • Hourly
  • Full Time

We offer COMPETITIVE PAY, EXCELLENT BENEFITS, MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION, 401K MATCH, PAID LEAVE, PAID LIFE INSURANCE, WELLNESS PROGRAM, PAID HOLIDAYS.


The INSTALL & MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN is responsible for travel to retail facilities throughout the United States to complete Fixture Install and Maintenance services. They will refinish wood retail store fixtures and perform repairs and minor touch-ups to the fixtures as necessary.

This Install & Maintenance Technician position comes with a competitive wage and exceptional benefits. Our benefits include a very low deductible medical plan, dental, vision, and a rich 401(k) plan with match. We also understand that time away from work is important which is why we offer paid vacation, paid sick days, and 9 paid holidays. Additionally, we have a wellness plan that helps keep our employees engaged and offers rewards for staying healthy. If that weren't enough, our team enjoys many company-sponsored lunches and events. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply today!

ABOUT FETZER ARCHITECTURAL WOODWORK

With over 100 years in the woodworking industry, our craftsmen have perfected the art of architectural millwork and woodwork design. From a small cabinet shop in downtown Salt Lake City, we have grown to become one of the largest millworkers in the nation. The trademark of Fetzer craftsmanship can be found in buildings all over the world.


Travel is required for INSTALL & MAINTENANCE TECHNICIANS up to 80% of the time for out of town projects. The other 20% may be spent working in our manufacturing facility in Salt Lake City.

During the retail store visits, the INSTALL & MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN will install and adjust new or replacement fixtures, supervise onsite moving crews, stain, paint and touch-up as required.


The successful INSTALL & MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN will have

  • General carpentry skills experience
  • Finish experience preferred
  • Touch-up experience highly preferred
  • Knowledge of fixture fabrication
  • Ability to work well others and take direction
  • Represent Fetzer with professional attitude and appearance
  • Ability to work unsupervised while maintaining efficiency and professionalism

WORKING CONDITIONS:

Will travel and be away from home for extended periods of time; typically 2 to 3 weeks at a time. The work performed for this position typically occurs at night, after normal retail store hours end.

Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.

Fetzer Architectural Woodwork
  • Apply Now

  • * Fields Are Required

    What is your full name?

    How can we contact you?

  • Sign Up For Job Alerts!

  • Share This Page
  • Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Email
.
Logo Works About Services Contact