Eubio is an innovative and growing firm that creates valuable scientific communications developed by physicians, scientists, and nurses with the mission of sharing information that inspires us all to live our most healthful lives.
We are seeking medical writers/communicators to be part of our innovative team. To support our high standards and the exemplary work that our clients expect, we are looking for team members who possess the following traits:
- Have proven scientific expertise
- Demonstrate strong commitment to client satisfaction
- Operate with impeccable integrity
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thrive on team collaboration in a virtual environment and are able to interact at all levels
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excel at managing time effectively
- Are driven to serve clients with both scientific integrity and joy!
Our medical writers/communicators will:
- Prepare, create, and deliver accurate, high-quality content, as assigned
- Interpret and present clinical data and other complex information
- Communicate scientific or medical information in a clear and concise manner
- Utilize scientific/medical knowledge and develop a conversant understanding of clients' therapeutic areas and products, so that they may confidently speak to clients' key attributes as they engage with clients and the Eubio team
- Closely collaborate with Eubio team members, writers, scientific leads, and strategic partners from a variety of disciplines to create forward-thinking scientific solutions that advance our clients' goals
- Work closely with the Operations team to reach consensus on timelines for deliverables
- Exemplify Eubio's core values of integrity, grace, creativity, growth, and a belief in the goodness of life
- Provide project feedback to project support and scientific leads to improve processes
- A minimum of a master's degree in a science-related discipline
- A minimum of 2-3 years of work experience in medical writing
- Great attention to detail
- Stellar interpersonal and communication acumen
- Understanding of a variety of therapeutic categories, with a particular emphasis on oncology
- A sincere desire to serve clients, with the goal of making their lives easier
These are remote, contract (per-project, as-needed) positions. Applicants with significant experience working as independent contractors will be given preference.
Due to the high volume of applicants, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Individuals selected to continue the application process will be asked to submit a brief video interview, complete an assessment specific to the job requirements, and participate in virtual interviews with Eubio team members.