- ISO Services
- Holden, LA, USA
- 35-35 per hour
- Full Time
401k matching, Health, Life, Dental, Holidays, Vacation, Sick Leave, Tuition Assistance, and Profit Sharing
Pipe Welder- Working with a tight-knit team in the industrial construction industry.
We are a great company with great pay and great benefits. ISO Services is a part of Ergon Construction Group and is a relationship-driven company that values each employee's willingness to learn and contribute to the team. We are family owned with locations throughout the U.S., but we pride ourselves on maintaining a small-company feel.
Our position is for a pipe welder at our Holden, LA office.
A support position to ISO Services. The Pipe Welder provides support for the fabrication, installation, and repair of piping, structural steel and any associated equipment and for other activities that involve ISO Services. The Pipe Welder will provide S.M.A.W. and G.T.A.W. welds that will meet B31.1 and B31.3 ASME welding codes
Pipe Welder Minimum Qualifications:
- Requires High School Diploma or G.E.D
- Requires successful completion of training as outlined by ISO Services.
- Requires strong communication and organizational skills.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities for Pipe Welders:
- Keeps safe work habits as the highest priority at all times
- Follows policies and practices as stated in the Employee Handbook and other facility policy and procedure manuals
- Maintains a clean and well-organized workspace at all times
- Strives to develop good working relationships with all co-workers, customers, and associates
- Welds pipe and structural steel per specifications
- Must be able to qualify for all ISO Services welding procedures
- Operates a forklift to do various tasks
- Use track torch, beveling torch, hand torch, plasma arc, and other specialized tools
- Repairs and services piping, tanks, boilers, and vessels
- On call duties as required
- Read, understand and work off of blueprints
- Projects a positive, "can-do" attitude to all customers
- Travel and overnight stay for several weeks at a time.
- Other miscellaneous duties as requested
Pipe Welder Requirements:
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Must be in a physical condition that will allow walking long distances
- Must be able to work in high places (no fear of heights)
- Must be able to work in any environment (heat, cold, rain)
- Must be able to physically work up to 84 hours a week, if necessary
- Must be able to stand for a long period of time
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, twist, reach and climb
- Must be able to work in confined spaces
- Must be well-groomed
- Must be willing to travel