- ISO Services
- Holden, LA, USA
- 15-18 per hour
- Full Time
- Customer Service
ISO Services, a division of Ergon Construction Group, Inc., is a growing, multi-craft industrial maintenance and construction company. Our services include: civil/concrete; mechanical/piping; electrical/instrumentation; soft craft services of insulation, fireproofing, painting/coatings, scaffolding, and heat tracing; and insulation material sales.
Ergon offers a competitive benefits package: 401k matching, Health, Life, Dental, Holidays, Vacation, Sick Leave, Tuition Assistance, and Profit Sharing.
The Branch Administrative Assistant role is an important position in the day-to-day branch function. The position includes regular interaction with both customers and employees. We want all of these contacts to be a positive experience. These interactions need to be conducted in a helpful and professional manner. The position will assist with various tasks related to maintaining the organization of branch records and branch bookkeeping. The Branch Administrative Assistant should strive to keep the branch leadership and the whole team well-informed.
Branch Administrative Assistant Responsibilities
- Employee safety should be a focus at all times, for yourself and co-workers.
- Promote ISO Services and keep our team in a positive light with the customer.
- Assist our leaders with the efficient allocation of resources (people, materials, owned equipment, rented equipment, subcontractors) to all jobs.
- Maintain a clean and well-organized workspace.
- Maintain a filing system for records of all types (paper and digital storage methods).
- Accept and direct branch telephone calls
- Assist with the organization of owned tools, equipment, and safety supplies.
- Assist with branch AP, credit card purchases, and customer invoicing as required.
- Assist with the development and distribution of reports as required.
- Assist with timekeeping.
- Assist with travel arrangements.
- Continue to develop knowledge and experience with our construction accounting systems with the goal of increasing tasks performed in these areas.
- BAA will perform any other tasks as directed by the branch manager, or as directed by other managers/directors.
- Prioritization and communication will be required when directed to perform multiple time-sensitive tasks.
- BAA should learn the inventory of products we both sell and rent. Be a resource for information on our products.
- Assist with material sales and rent as needed.
- Develop constructive relationships with co-workers throughout all of ISO Services.
Branch Administrative Assistant Qualifications
- Valid driver's license.
- >2 years of either community college or related job accounting/bookkeeping experience
- Computer skills to include: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Weekend work will occasionally be required
- Qualifications/certifications that would add value, but are not required:
- PowerPoint, accounting software, bilingual
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Must be physically able to walk the branch yard and warehouse to assist with inventory.
We are an EEO/AAP Employer.