- 16-Mar-2021 to Until Filled (PST)
- Bend, OR, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Beer
At Deschutes Brewery, we unapologetically make award-winning, damn tasty beer. We are determined to innovate, challenge the status quo, and be thought leaders at every turn. Our company culture bonds us together and creates conditions for success. It is lived daily as a behavioral expression of our collective set of core values: Love It or Dump It, One Team One Dream, Blow Our Customers' Minds, Time for Better Is Now, Celebrate, Crafted for Community and Own It! If you are on our team, it means you are part of creating something extraordinary. You're part of Deschutes.
The Packaging Operator will work in conjunction with the Shift Lead in daily execution of responsibilities for assigned shift.
- Responsible for maintaining a safety, quality, and efficiency mindset
- Responsible for operating high speed packaging equipment in a team based environment
- Load materials
- Troubleshoot equipment and material issues
- Complete quality checks with 100% accuracy
- Work closely and effectively with other department co-owners of all levels
- Manage direct work area
- Responsible for assisting with SOP creation & training
- Work with shift lead and maintenance team to resolve issues
- Interpret manufacturer manuals and specifications
- Previous manufacturing experience
- Strong mechanical and trouble shooting skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience in a team based work environment
- Ability to routinely lift to 60 lbs.
- 401k Match of 4% vested immediately!
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan Participation
- Affordable medical, dental and vision
- Pro deals with local companies.
- $3/hour extra for hours worked between 6pm and 6am
- Awesome co-workers!
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications as described in a job description. We are most interested in finding the best candidate for the job, and that candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background. We would encourage you to apply, even if you don't believe you meet every one of our qualifications described. If you are unsure whether you meet the qualifications of this position, or how this would be determined, please feel free to contact HR@deschutesbrewery.com