- Lancaster, PA, USA
- Full Time
Do you want to join a team environment where you get to use your mechanical abilities to produce high quality dental equipment?
DentalEZ is a growing manufacturer of dental equipment who is hiring in Lancaster, PA! We are looking for outgoing and motivated individuals to join our team at!
What's in it for you?
-Great 1st shift work hours
-Flexible work schedules
-Monday through Friday schedule with occasional weekends
-Full benefit package including 11 paid holidays, 15 days of paid time off, a company 401(k) match, and insurance
-On the job training
-Clean, safe, and climate controlled work environment
-Non-standing and standing working conditions
-Stable work in an essential business
-Small interpersonal culture
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION AND SKILLS:
This position is part of our Star Dental team, who manufactures dental handpieces known for our collection and design of high and low-speed air-driven handpieces, electric systems and hygiene handpieces. The Assembler role is an integral part of the team, as this role assembles and packages our products, as well as tests and inspects various components used in production.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assemble, package, test and inspect various components used in production utilizing various small hand tools such as wrenches, pliers, screwdrivers, tweezers, etc. and power tools such as air screwdrivers, wrenches, air cylinders, crimpers, etc.
- Follow procedure, work instructions, and job travelers to ensure the production of quality parts.[RM1]
- Record production time and necessary information into computer software
- Check parts, components and finished products for cosmetic and functional defects.
- Perform other work duties as assigned
- Basic computer skills required; experience with Oracle, SAP, or similar inventory control system preferred
- Read, write, and verbally communicate in English
- Knowledge of routine assembly procedures, techniques, testing and measuring equipment preferred
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Able to sit, stand and perform repetitive activities for sustained periods of time
- Able to see, feel, and hear surface and functional defects and handle small parts
- Able to operate equipment; lift and move tote pans weight up to 10 pounds
- Able to use an eye loupe
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and veteran status.
If you are interested in applying for employment with DentalEZ and need assistance or an accommodation to use our website, please contact us by email or phone.
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!