- Lancaster, PA, USA
- Full Time
Competitive Wages -Work/Life Balance -Full benefit package including 11 paid holidays, 15 days of paid time off, a company 401(k) match, and insurance -Clean, safe, and climate controlled work environment -Stable work in an essential business -Small interpersonal culture -Great benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance
DentalEZ is a growing manufacturer of dental equipment who is hiring in Lancaster, PA! We are looking for outgoing and motivated individuals to join our team at!
What's in it for you?
-Flexible work schedules
-Monday through Friday schedule with occasional weekends
-Full benefit package including 11 paid holidays, 15 days of paid time off, a company 401(k) match, and insurance
-On the job training
-Clean, safe, and climate controlled work environment
-Stable work in an essential business
-Small interpersonal culture
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION AND SKILLS:
Requires hands-on ability to perform all production control and inventory control functions, including material planning, product flow scheduling, inventory-cycle counting and reconciliation. Works closely with Production, Purchasing and Quality functions to assure successful achievement of perform-to-schedule goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops, evaluates, and improves manufacturing processes, procedures, methods and tooling
- Provide leadership through effective communication, coaching, training and development of direct reports, as well as peers
- Analyzes and plans machine utilization, assembly line utilization, space requirements, workflow, designs layout of equipment and workspace, and manpower needs for maximum efficiency and safety
- Display capability for handling multiple tasks and adjusting well to changing conditions
- Must maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Prepares and maintains facilities operational budget
- Coordinates and manages all contracted vendor services with Materials & Quality Department
- Confers with vendors to determine product specifications and arrange for purchase of equipment, materials, or tooling, and evaluates products according to specifications and quality standards
- Formulates and designs workstations, sequences and production procedures in cooperation with other plant managers to maximize product reliability and minimize costs
- Estimates production times, staffing requirements, and related costs to provide information for management decisions
- Work with Quality to establish repeatable gaging methodologies including fixture and tooling design, build, & construction
- Plans, promotes, and organizes work instructions and training activities to enhance product quality and reliability
- Assists in the investigation of customer complaints regarding quality and initiates corrective actions
- Confers with management, engineering, and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production processes
- Provides feedback and proactive communication to supervisor, management, and co-workers to ensure efficient and effective operations. Contributes input to management based on knowledge of processes toward process and product improvement efforts of the company
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering or related degree required
- 3- 5 years manufacturing engineering and supervisory experience in a progressive manufacturing facility
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!