- Malvern, PA, USA
- Full Time
Competitive Wages -Work/Life Balance -Full benefit package including 11 paid holidays, 15 days of paid time off, a company 401(k) match, and insurance -Clean, safe, and climate controlled work environment -Stable work in an essential business -Small interpersonal culture -Great benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance
What you will bring
- Positive attitude and willingness to pitch in and help get the job done
- Ability to multi-task and progress multiple work assignments, often within same working day
- Ability to manage timelines and expectations and communicate deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, advanced Excel skills a true bonus
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
What you will learn
In this unique role, you will gain visibility to both marketing and field sales departments, be tasked with ways to accelerate execution and an opportunity to make an impact and improve company operations.
- Multi-channel marketing communications (Marcomm) process development and execution in a B2B marketplace
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software including administrative support, quality assurance and marketing automation programming
- Customer lead generation process support including execution of optimization initiatives
- Professional Education and Technical Training program support from supporting event preparation and follow-up attendee engagements
Field Sales Support
- Multi-channel support across multiple geographic territories (domestic and international)
- Direct customer support including outbound calling and lead follow up activities
- Active lead funnel surveillance including triage and accelerating promising prospects
- Direct support for mid-size field sales organization
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!