Do you want to join a team environment where you get to use your mechanical abilities to produce high quality dental equipment?
DentalEZ is a growing manufacturer of dental equipment who is hiring in Lancaster, PA! We are looking for outgoing and motivated individuals to join our team at!
What's in it for you?
-Great pay: $25+ per hour!
-Great 1st shift work hours
-Flexible work schedules
-Monday through Friday schedule with occasional weekends
-Full benefit package including 11 paid holidays, 15 days of paid time off, a company 401(k) match, and medical, vision, and dental insurance
-On the job training
-Clean, safe, and climate controlled work environment
-Non-standing and standing working conditions
-Stable work in an essential business
-Small interpersonal culture
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION AND SKILLS:
This position is part of our Star Dental team, who manufactures dental handpieces known for our collection and design of high and low-speed air-driven handpieces, electric systems and hygiene handpieces. The Maintenance Technician role is an integral part of the team, as this role supports troubleshooting down assets, completes preventative maintenance, and general building repairs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform preventative maintenance on manufacturing equipment and production support systems. Utilize computer software to track preventative maintenance schedules and tasks.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, repair, and install production and facility machinery, equipment, HVAC systems and physical structures.
- Perform general maintenance activities involving carpentry, material/equipment moving and rigging, painting, plumbing, welding, electrical, grounds-keeping, and other activities.
- Ability to obtain site fork truck license and safely operate equipment.
- Must follow all safety policies including LOTO and near miss reporting
- General electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and controls skills required.
- Basic computer skills required
- Read, write, and verbally communicate in English
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Able to sit, stand and climb sustained periods of time
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and veteran status.
If you are interested in applying for employment with DentalEZ and need assistance or an accommodation to use our website, please contact us by email or phone.
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!