DCD Automotive/BOCH is looking to add parts counter sales personnel to our team!
We take our employee's health seriously. To address COVID -19 concerns, we clean and sanitize the working environment frequently and provide personal protective equipment such as masks, gloves, and face shields.
- Must read and comprehend instructions and information, both orally and in writing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to work effectively with the public.
- Must be adaptable to assist multiple customers at one time.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Two to three years of experience in an Automotive Parts Department.
- One year of sales experience, where applicable.
DCD Automotive is a long-standing leader in the auto industry dedicated to customer service offers a very competitive compensation package to include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Free Life Insurance
- Fitness Discount
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Referral Bonus-Longevity Bonus
- Paid Vacations, Paid Holidays, 401K with Company Contribution
We are excited about meeting you!
DCD Automotive/BOCH is a drug-free, equal opportunity employer that promotes from within operating in comfortable, modern and safe facilities.