Collision Center Estimator - Sales
DCD Automotive Holdings has 40 brands represented by over 900 employees in locations across Southern New England dedicated to bringing you only the best. The best car or truck, the best parts, the best service, the best overall experience.
We are seeking an experienced Collision Center Estimator to create estimates, negotiate with insurance companies, submit bills, and provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Examines damaged vehicles to determine extent of structural, body, mechanical, or interior damage to effectively assess sale of service
- Estimates cost of labor and parts to repair or replace damaged items based upon inspection and assessment of vehicle
- Prepares written estimates of service sales based upon inspection of vehicle and delivers information to customer and/or insurance company
- Communicates with our customers and insurance partners throughout the repair process.
- Submits a final bill to insurance companies when vehicles are completed.
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- MA Licensed Damage Appraiser
- Teamwork ability to work with others to effectively enhance results or processes.
- Interpersonal Skills the ability to interact well with employees and customers at all levels, socially poised
- Communication ability to identify and deliver critical information to the appropriate parties
We take our employee's health seriously. To address COVID -19 concerns, we clean and sanitize the working environment frequently and provide personal protective equipment such as masks, gloves, and face shields.
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Accident insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Monthly Cookouts
- Vacation, Holiday and Sick