**BOCH COLLISION IS URGENTLY HIRING**
DCD Automotive Holdings has 40 brands represented by over 1,100 employees in 9 locations, dedicated to bringing you only the best. The best car or truck, the best parts, the best service, the best overall experience.
It takes a lot of people working together to form this team. Much like a car or truck, every individual component needs to be working together to ensure the success of the entire machine. Here at DCD Automotive Holdings, the idea is the same. At our dealerships, it takes people from all departments working together to create and maintain a successful dealership.
If you are interested in joining the BEST team, and looking to grow and utilize your many skill sets, please apply today!
We are seeking a Parts Receiver/Administrator to join our team and be the link between our repair technicians and office personnel. Earn between $16 and $20 per hour based on experience
- Receive & help unload deliveries of auto repair parts from our vendors.
- Check in parts based off invoices from vendors
- Maintain deliveries separated by invoice & organized in a holding area.
- Dispatch parts in a timely manner to the appropriate repair technician.
- Be tech savvy and be able to input parts into our management system. We'll train you!
- Communicate with vendors/drivers and body shop employees.
- Maintain small inventory of parts & process returns with vendors.
- Be able to lift/carry/move up to 100lbs.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Teamwork - ability to work with others to effectively enhance results or processes.
- Interpersonal Skills - the ability to interact well with employees and customers at all levels, socially poised
- Communication - ability to identify and deliver critical information to the appropriate parties
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Accident insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Monthly Cookouts
- Vacation, Holiday and Sick
DCD Automotive/BOCH is a drug free, Equal Opportunity Employer.