BOCH Toyota is currently looking for two MA State Inspector/Tire Installers to join our growing team! Full/Part-Time Job: Flexible Schedules are Available
Salary will be based on experience
$17 - $20 an hour
We're looking for an individual who can perform MA state inspections and be able to mount and balance tires. Licensed or someone we can have the RMV train with a positive attitude, and effective communication skills. We're looking for the best!
- Paid weekly, not bi-weekly
- Free Uniforms Supplied
- Company Paid training
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Time
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits(50% Company Paid)
- 401K with Company Contribution
- Inspect automotive vehicles to ensure compliance to emission standards and governmental regulations.
- Examines vehicles for damage, and detects malfunctions.
- Tests vehicle components for wear, damage, or improper adjustment, using mechanical or electrical devices. Applies inspection sticker to vehicles that pass inspection, and rejection sticker to vehicles that fail.
- Must perform vehicle inspections according to RMV guidelines.
- Mount and balance tires to the correct manufacturer specifications onto vehicles
- Current Massachusetts Vehicle Inspectors License or we will send and pay for the RMV training.
- Capability of mounting and balancing tires or willing to learn
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver's license.
We take our employee's health seriously. To address COVID -19 concerns, we clean and sanitize the working environment frequently and provide personal protective equipment such as masks, gloves, and face shields.