DCD Automotive/BOCH is looking to add cashiers to our growing team. These employees receive payment for sales, service and parts transactions and play a key role in maintaining or creating customer satisfaction. They are responsible to ensure the accuracy of all payment methods and balance of cash drawers.
We take our employee's health seriously. To address COVID -19 concerns, we clean and sanitize the working environment frequently and provide personal protective equipment such as masks, gloves, and face shields.
- Must read and comprehend instructions and information, both orally and in writing.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and managerial skills.
- Required to effectively utilize the dealership's computer system.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Previous Cashier experience is a plus
DCD Automotive/BOCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which operates in a safe, drug-free facilities.