DCD Automotive/BOCH is currently looking for a full-time Deal Clerk to join our fast paced team. Our ideal candidate must be team focused, detail-oriented, able to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced customer environment, and possess outstanding customer service and communication skills.
QUALIFICATIONS: Responsible to ensure the accurate processing of all customer sales transactions and its related paperwork. Must read and comprehend instructions and information, both orally and in writing. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Required to effectively utilize the dealership's computer system. Knowledge of credits and debits along with one year of general office experience, preferred.
- Reviews all customer sales transactions (deals) for accuracy, completed information, deposits or C.O.D.'s and attached required documents (e.g., purchase and sale agreement, insurance binder, credit application & finance contract-if applicable) and notifies applicable dealership personnel of required documentation needed via e-mail.
- Ensures the Customer Financing Contract is complete (e.g., all signatures and required information is properly documented) per the lending institution's requirements.
- Coordinates and ensures that all trade-in paperwork information has been received and is complete (e.g., Odometer statement, Title, Duplicate Title Form, required fees).
- Reviews for Assistant Controller, all customer lease "buy out" sales transactions (deals) for accuracy, completed information, deposits or C.O.D.'s and attached required documents (e.g., purchase and sale agreement, insurance binder, credit application & finance contract-if applicable) and notifies applicable dealership personnel of required documentation needed.
- Processes sales commissions for payment to Sales Associates through a specific mathematical formula, completes Commission Sheet and submits to Payroll.
- Reviews sales data information initiated by Sales & Finance personnel for accuracy, then transfers this information into the appropriate accounting systems via computerized methods to balance customer accounts and vehicle inventory.
- Reviews "Miscellaneous Payable Scheduled Items" purchased by the customer for payment to applicable vendor.
- By the 5th business day of each month, all deals (e.g., finance, lease, retail) for the current month are to be finalized.
- Runs applicable end of month reports (e.g., Sales Doc, Accounting Doc) and verifies that the Sales Doc and Accounting Doc balance.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma or equivalent or commensurate experience required.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Fitness Discount
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacations, Paid Holidays, 401(K)
We take our employee's health seriously. To address COVID -19 concerns, we clean and sanitize the working environment frequently and provide personal protective equipment such as masks, gloves, and face shields.
We are excited about meeting you!
DCD Automotive/BOCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which operates in a safe, drug free facilities.